+48 883 755 085
Terms and conditions of the online shop
The Internet Shop BiPii.pl, available at the Internet address www.sklep.bipii.pl, is run by BiPii.pl Olimpia Brymas with its registered office in Gdynia, NIP 7822107578, REGON 363120734
2. These Regulations are addressed both to consumers and to Entrepreneurs using the Shop and define the rules of using the Online Shop and the rules and procedure of concluding Sales Agreements with the Customer remotely through the Shop.
· Client - any entity making purchases through the Store.
· 1 Entrepreneur - natural person, legal person and organizational unit not a legal person, whose separate law grants legal capacity, acting in its own
the name of the business that uses the Store.
· 2 Shop - online shop run by the Seller at the Internet address
· 3 Distance agreement - agreement concluded with the customer within the framework of the organization
distance contracts (within the Shop), without the physical presence of the parties, exclusive use of one or more means of distance communication up to and including the time of conclusion of the contract.
· 4 Terms and Conditions - These Store Rules.
· 5 Order - statement of the will of the Customer submitted using the Order Form and
directing to conclude the Product Sales Agreement or Products with
· 6 Account - the account of the customer in the Store, there are collected data provided by the Customer and
information about the orders placed in the Shop.
· 7 Registration form - a form available in the Store to create an Account.
· 8 Order Form - an interactive form available in the Store
Ordering, in particular by adding the Products to the Basket and
Determining the terms of the Sales Agreement, including delivery and payment methods.
· 9 Shopping Cart - a component of the Shop software, which shows the products selected by the Customer for purchase, and also the possibility of establishing and modifying the Order data,
in particular the quantity of products.
· 10Product - available on the Mobile Store / service subject to the Agreement
Business activity under the companyBiPii.pl
Olimpia Brymas, registered in the Central Records and Information on Economic Activity
(CEIDG) led by the Minister for Economic Affairs, NIP 7822107578 REGON
· 11 Sale Agreement - a Product Sale Agreement entered into or concluded between the Customer and the Seller via the Internet Store. The Sales Contract is understood to mean the use of the Product Terms and Conditions and the Contract for the Product.
Contact the Shop
· 12 Merchant Address: BiPii.pl Olimpia Brymas Source of Maria 4a 812-573 Gdynia
· 13 E-mail address of the seller: email@example.com
· 14 Phone Number of Sellers: +48 883 755 085
· 15 Seller Fax Number -
· 16 Seller's bank account number 97 1140 2004 0000 3102 7643 3436
· 17 The customer can communicate with the Seller using addresses and telephone numbers
described in this paragraph.
· 18 The customer can contact the seller by phone 24 hours a day
§4 Technical requirements
To use the Store, including viewing the Shop's assortment and ordering products, you will need:
· 19 terminal with Internet access and Internet browser type IE, Firefox, Chrome,
· 20 active email account (e-mail), · 21 cookies enabled
· 22 FlashPlayer installed.
§5 General information
· 23Seller to the fullest extent permitted by law shall not be liable for any interruption in the operation of the Store due to force majeure, unauthorized acts of third parties or incompatibility of the Online Shop with Customer's technical infrastructure.
· 24 Shoping for a Shop Assortment does not require you to open an Account. Placement of orders by the Customer for Products in the assortment of the Shop is possible either after the establishment of the Account in accordance with the provisions of § 6 of the Regulations or by providing the necessary personal and address data to enable the Order without a Account.
25 The prices quoted in the Shop are in Polish Zloty or Euro and are gross (including VAT).
· 26 The final (final) amount to be paid by the Customer is the price of the Product and the cost of delivery (including shipping, delivery and postal charges), of which the Customer
is informed on the Shop pages during the Order submission, including at the moment
express your will to be bound by the Sales Agreement.
· 27 In the case of an Agreement that covers subscriptions or services on time
Unconditional (final) price is the total price for all payments
for the settlement period.
28.When the nature of the subject matter of the Agreement does not allow, judiciously, the earlier
Calculate the final (final) price, how the price will be calculated, as well as transportation, delivery, postage and other costs will be provided in the Store in the Product description.
Setting up an account in the shop
· 29 To create an Account in Store, you must complete the Registration Form. The name, address, phone number, e-mail address is required
· 30 Account Creation is free.
31Log in to your account is done by entering the login and password set in
· 32 The customer has the opportunity at any time, without giving a reason and without being obliged to do so
any charges delete the Account by sending a relevant request to the Seller, in particular through e-mail or in writing to the addresses given in § 3.
Rules for submitting the Order
To place an order:
· 33 log into the Store (optional);
34 Select the Product that is the subject of the Order, and then click "Do
cart "(or equivalent);
· 35 sign in or use the opportunity to submit an Order without registration;
36 If you have been able to place an Order without registering, fill out the Form
by entering the details of the recipient of the Order and the address at which the Product will be delivered, select the type of shipment (method of delivery of the Product), enter the data in the invoice if different from the recipient of the Order,
· 37 Click the "Order and Pay" button / click the "Order and Pay" button and confirm the order by clicking on the link sent in the email,
38 select one of the available payment methods, and pay the fee according to the method of payment, subject to § 8 point 3.
Offered delivery methods and payments
39 The customer may use the following methods of delivery or receipt of the ordered Product:
· 40 Postage,
· 41 Courier,
42 Personal pick-up available at: Source Maria 4a 81-573 Gdynia
· 43 The customer can use the following payment methods: · 44 Payment on receipt
· 45 Cash payment
· 46 Payment by bank transfer to Seller's account
· 47 Electronic payments
· 48 Payment by credit card.
3. Detailed information on delivery methods and acceptable payment methods can be found on the Shop pages.
Execution of the contract of sale
49 Sales contract between the Customer and the Seller is effected after the Customer submits the Order by means of the Order Form in the Internet Shop pursuant to § 7 of the Regulations.
50After submitting the Order, the Seller immediately confirms receipt of the Order and simultaneously accepts the Order for execution. Confirmation of receipt of the Order and its acceptance is effected by sending the Customer an appropriate e-mail to the Customer's e-mail address provided during the Order, which contains at least the Seller's statement of receipt of the Order and its acceptance for execution and confirmation of the conclusion of the Sale Agreement. Upon receipt of the above email, the Customer agrees to the sale agreement between the Customer and the Seller.
· 51 If Customer chooses:
· 52 payment by wire transfer, electronic payment or payment by credit card, Client
is obliged to make payment within .... calendar days from
Concluding the Contract - otherwise the order will be canceled. · 53 payment for collection on delivery, the customer is obliged to make
payment on delivery.
· 54 payment in cash on delivery, the customer is obliged to make
Payment on receipt of the shipment within .... days of receipt of information about
· 55 If the customer chooses a delivery method other than personal receipt, the Product will be shipped
by the Seller within the deadline indicated in his description (subject to paragraph 5
in this way), in the manner chosen by the Client when submitting the Order. · 56A If you order Products with different delivery dates, delivery date
is the longest given date.
B If you order Products with different delivery dates, you may request to deliver the Products in parts or to deliver all Products upon completion of the entire order.
· 57 The beginning of the period of delivery of the Product to the Customer is calculated as follows:
· 58 If you choose to pay by wire transfer, electronic payments
or a payment card - from the date of recognition of the Seller's bank account.
· 59 If the Customer chooses the method of payment for collection - from the date of conclusion
Contract of Sale,
6. If Customer chooses to receive a Personal Product, the Product will be ready for acceptance by the Customer within the time specified in the Product's description. Availability of the Product for the Customer will be further informed by the Seller through a proper message
e-mail to the Customer's e-mail address, or by telephone.
7. If you order Products with different readiness times, the Customer has the option of receiving Parts in accordance with their readiness to receive or receiving all Products after completing the order.
8. The beginning of the product's ready-to-receive period is counted as follows:
· 60 If you choose to pay by wire transfer, electronic payment, or payment card - from the day you receive your bank account.
· 61 If you choose the method of cash with personal receipt - from the date of conclusion of the Contract.
9. Delivery of the Product takes place in the European Union, Europe,
10. Delivery of the Product to the Customer is free of charge unless the Sales Contract provides otherwise. Shipping costs of the Product (including shipping, delivery and postal charges) are indicated to the Customer on the Website of the Online Shop under the "Shipping Costs" tab and during the Order submission, including when the Customer expresses his will to be bound by the Sales Agreement.
11. Customer's receipt of the Product is free of charge.
Right of withdrawal
· The contractor may, within 14 days, withdraw from the Contract of Sale without giving any reason.
· 63 Exemption from the contract does not apply if the product has been made to order, eg with a logotype
· 64 The period referred to in para. 1 begins with the delivery of the Product to the Consumer or a person designated by him other than the carrier.
65 In the case of an Agreement that covers a number of Products that are supplied separately, in part or in part, the period indicated in 1 runs from the delivery of the last item, part or lot.
· 66 In the case of an Agreement, which consists in the regular delivery of Products for a specified period (subscription), the period indicated in 1 goes from taking possession of the first thing.
67 A consumer may withdraw from the Agreement by giving the Seller a statement of withdrawal. It is sufficient to send a statement by the consumer before the expiry of the time limit.
68 The statement may be sent by traditional mail, by fax or by electronic mail by sending a statement to the Seller's email address or by submitting a statement on the Seller's website - Seller's contact details are set out in § 3. The statement may also be submitted on a form is an attachment No. 1 to these Regulations and an annex to the Act of 30 May 2014 on the rights of the consumer, however this is not obligatory.
69. If the consumer sends a statement by electronic means, the Seller will immediately send the Consumer a receipt of a declaration of withdrawal from the Customer to the consumer e-mail address.
· 70 Consequences of withdrawal:
71 In the event of termination of the Contract concluded at a distance, the Agreement is deemed to be
72 In the event of withdrawal, the Seller shall return the Consumer immediately, no
later than within 14 days from the date of receipt of the consumer's statement of withdrawal, all payments made by him, including the cost of delivering the goods, except for the additional costs resulting from the consumer's choice of delivery other than the cheapest ordinary delivery method offered by the Seller.
73 Repayment of the Seller will be made using the same payment methods as used by the Consumer in the original transaction, unless the consumer expressly agrees to another solution that will not involve him at all.
· 74Seller may withhold payment until the Product is returned or until proof of return is provided to him / her, whichever is earlier.
· The Contractor should return the Product to the Seller's address given in these Regulations immediately, no later than 14 days from the date on which he notified the Seller of the withdrawal from the Contract. The term will be retained if the consumer returns the Product within 14 days.
· The Product will bear the direct return costs of the Product, including the costs of return of the Product if, by its nature, this Product could not normally be returned by mail.
· 77 The consumer is only liable for a reduction in the value of the Product resulting from its use other than as necessary to establish the nature, characteristics and performance of the Product.
9. Where, due to the nature of the Product, it can not be returned in normal postage, this information, as well as product return costs, will be included in the Product's description in the Store.
10. The right to withdraw from a distance contract is not available to the Consumer in respect of the Agreement:
· 78 in which the object of the provision is an unprofessional product, manufactured according to the specifications of the Consumer or satisfying its individual needs, 79 in which the subject matter is provided in a sealed
The packaging can not be returned for security reasons
health or hygienic reasons, if the packaging has been opened after delivery, · 80w which is subject to a fast deterioration or
short shelf life,
· Provide services if the Seller has performed the full service with explicit consent
Consumer who was informed by the beginning of the service that after
the Seller will lose his right to withdraw from the Contract,
Where the price or remuneration depends on fluctuations in the financial market over which the Seller does not exercise control and which may occur before the expiry date of the
withdrawal from the Agreement,
· 83 in which the object of the provision are things which, after being delivered, are due to their own
character, are inseparably connected with other things,
· 84 in which the subject of the offer is alcoholic beverages whose price was agreed upon the conclusion of the sale contract and whose delivery may take place only after 30 days and whose value depends on market fluctuations over which the Seller has no control,
85 in which the subject matter is sound or visual recording or computer programs delivered in sealed packaging if the packaging has been opened after delivery,
86 o providing digital diaries, periodicals, or journals, 87o providing digital content that is not recorded on a material medium if the performance of the benefit has begun with the express consent of the consumer prior to the expiration of the time limit for withdrawal and after informing it by the seller of the loss
the right to withdraw from the Agreement,
§ 11 Complaints and Warranties
· 88 Sales Agreement covers new products.
· 89 The seller is obliged to provide the customer with a fault-free product.
90 In the event of a defect in the goods purchased from the Seller, the Customer has the right to make a complaint based on the provisions of the Civil Code.
3. In the event of a defect in the goods purchased from the Seller, the Customer shall have the right to complain based on the provisions of the Civil Code. If the Customer is an Entrepreneur, the parties exclude liability for warranty.
· Complaints must be submitted in writing or by electronic mail to Seller's address specified in these Terms and Conditions.
92 It is advisable to include in your complaint a brief description of the defect, the circumstances (including the date of its occurrence), the details of the customer filing the complaint, and the Customer's request for defect of the goods.
A version for shopkeepers for entrepreneurs and who want the buyer's response to a complaint not to be automatically accepted.
6. The Seller will respond to the claim immediately, and if the Customer is a Consumer, no later than within 14 days. If the Customer is a Consumer and the Seller fails to respond to the claim within 14 days, the Customer is deemed to have reasonably requested
93 Goods sent in the complaint procedure should be sent to the address given in § 3 of these Regulations.
· 94 If the Product has been granted a warranty, information about it and its contents will be included in the description of the Product in the Store.
Out-of-court handling of complaints and claims
· 95Detailed information on how consumers can use out-of-court complaint and redress procedures and access to these procedures is available at the headquarters and on the websites of county (municipal) consumer advocates, social organizations, whose statutory tasks include consumer protection, Provincial Inspectorates Trade Inspection and at the following Internet addresses of the Office of Competition and Consumer Protection: http://www.uokik.gov.pl/spory_konsumenckie.php; http://www.uokik.gov.pl/sprawy_individualne.php and http://www.uokik.gov.pl/wazne_adresy.php.
· 96 The following examples of opportunities exist for the use of extrajudicial means of dealing with claims and redress:
97Consumer is entitled to refer to the permanent consumer court arbitration referred to in art. 37 of the Act of 15 December 2000 on Trade Inspection (Journal of Laws of 2014, item 148, as amended), requesting the settlement of a dispute arising from the Contract concluded with the Seller.
98Consumer is entitled to apply to the voivodeship inspector of the Trade Inspection in accordance with art. 36 of the Act of 15 December 2000 on Trade Inspection (Journal of Laws of 2014, item 148, as amended), requesting the initiation of mediation proceedings on the amicable settlement of disputes between the Consumer and the Seller.
· 99 The consumer can receive free assistance in resolving disputes between him and the Seller, also using the free help of the county (municipal) consumer advocate or social organization, whose statutory tasks include consumer protection (eg Consumer Federation, Polish Consumer Association) .
Personal data in the Internet Shop
· 100 Administrators of personal data collected through the Shop
Internet is a Seller.
· 101 Personal Data collected by the Administrator via the Online Shop are collected for the purpose of performing the Contract of Sale, and if the Customer agrees to do so, including for marketing purposes.
· 102 Customers of the Internet Shop customers may:
· 103 In the case of a Customer who uses the Internet Shop by way of delivery by mail or courier, the Administrator shall make the collected personal data available to the selected carrier or intermediary carrying the consignment.
· 104 In the case of a Customer who uses the Online Shop via electronic payment or payment card, the Administrator makes available the collected personal information of the Customer to the selected entity handling those payments in the Internet Shop.
4. Customer has the right to access the content of their data and to correct them.
5. The disclosure of personal data is voluntary, although failure to disclose the personal data required to enter into the Sales Agreement results in the inability to conclude the contract.
§ 14 Final provisions
1. Contracts concluded through the Internet Shop are concluded in the Polish language.
2. The Seller reserves the right to make changes to the Regulations for important reasons: changes to the law, changes in payment methods and deliveries - to the extent that these changes affect the implementation of the provisions of these Regulations. The Seller will inform Customer at least 7 days in advance of any change.
3. In matters not regulated in these Regulations, the applicable Polish law, in particular: the Civil Code; Act on provision of services by electronic means; Consumer Rights Act, Data Protection Act.
4. The Client has the right to use out-of-court ways of dealing with claims and claims. To this end, it may file a complaint through the EU-based ODR website available at: http://ec.europa.eu/consumers/odr/.