Pomoc przy zakupach
ZAPRASZAMY DO WSPÓŁPRACY
BARDZO PROSIMY. CZYTAJCIE PAŃSTWO OPISY PRODUKTÓW.
+48 883 755 085
1. General information
1. Operator of the service sklep.bipii.pl is Bipii.pl Olimpia Brymas Żniwna 43a 81-586 Gdynia
2. The service performs the functions of acquiring information about users and their behavior in the following way:
a. By voluntarily entering information in the forms.
b. By storing cookies in the end devices (so called "cookies").
c. By collecting the logs of the web server by the hosting operator [full name of the operator], functioning at the address of the seller.
2. Information in forms
1. The service collects information provided voluntarily by the user.
2. The service can also record information about connection parameters (time stamp, IP address)
3. Data in the form is not available to third parties other than with the user's consent.
4. The data given in the form may constitute a collection of potential customers, registered by the Service Operator in the register maintained by the Inspector General for the Protection of Personal Data.
5. The data given in the form is processed for the purpose of the function of the specific form, eg to process the service call or trade contact.
6. The data given in the forms may be provided to entities that perform certain services - in particular, the transfer of information about the registered domain holder to Internet domain operators (primarily the Scientific and Academic Computer Network (NASB)), payment services or other with whom the Service Operator cooperates.
3. Cookies Information
2. Cookies ("cookies") are computer data, especially text files, which are stored in the User's terminal and are used to access the Service's web pages. Cookies typically include the name of the web site from which they came from, their retention time on the end device, and a unique number.
3. The entity placing the cookies on the end user's device and accessing them is the operator of the Website.
4. Cookies are used for the following purposes:
Create statistics to help you understand how Website Users use the web to improve their structure and content.
b. maintenance of the User's session (after logging in), thanks to which the User does not have to re-enter the login and password on each page of the Website;
c. define a user profile for displaying matched content on ad networks, in particular the Google Network.
5. Within the Service, two main types of cookies are used: "session cookies" and "persistent cookies". "Session cookies" are temporary files that are stored on your end user's device until you log out, leave the web site, or disable the software (web browser). "Permanent" cookies are stored in the user's terminal for the time specified in the cookie parameters or until they are deleted by the User.
6. Web browsing software (web browser) usually defaults to the storage of cookies on your end user. Users of the Service may change their settings in this respect. The web browser allows you to delete cookies. It is also possible to automatically block cookies. For details, see the help or documentation for your web browser.
8. Cookies posted on the End User's Site and may also be used by advertisers and partners who cooperate with the Service.
10. Cookies may be used by advertising networks, particularly the Google Network, to display ads that are tailored to the way you use the Service. To do so, they can keep track of the user's navigation path or stay on the page.
11. For information on user preferences collected through the Google Display Network, you may view and edit information about cookies through the https://www.google.com/ads/preferences/ tool.
4. Server logs
1. Information about some user behavior is logged on the server layer. This data is used solely for the purpose of administering the service and to ensure the most efficient operation of the hosted services.
2. The resources reviewed are identified by URL. In addition, the record may be:
a. Query time,
b. Response time,
c. client station name - HTTP protocol identification,
d. Information about errors that occurred during execution of the HTTP transaction,
e. The URL of the previously visited page (referer link) - if the link to the site was followed by a link,
f. User browser information,
g. IP address information.
3. The above data are not associated with specific people browsing the site.
4. The above data is used only for server administration purposes.
5. Data sharing
1. Data is subject to disclosure to external parties only within the limits legally permitted.
2. Identification of a natural person shall be made available with the consent of that person.
3. An operator may be obliged to provide information collected by the Service to authorized bodies on the basis of lawful requests to the extent required by the request.
6. Managing cookies - how do you express and withdraw consent in practice?
1. If you do not wish to receive cookies, you may change your browser settings. We reserve the right to disable the cookies necessary for authentication, security, and maintenance of user preferences, and in extreme cases may prevent you from using the web site.
2. To manage your cookies settings, select the web browser / system from the list and follow the instructions:
a. Internet Explorer
g. Safari (iOS)
h. Windows Phone